SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
- Field Employees are required to complete OSHA-10 or OSHA-30 training.
- CSI uses operators that are National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) certified.
- Employees are trained in CPR, First Aid, and AED.
- CSI maintains a strict policy regarding drug and alcohol abuse.
- CSI is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment on all of its construction sites, and is guided by site specific Safety and Health Plans prepared in advance for each job.
- CSI has received numerous commendations for its safety performance, including an award from the United States Navy.
CSI’s Safety and Health Plan includes, but is not limited to, topics such as:
- Safety and health inspections and expectations
- Medical support
- Personal protective equipment
- Regulatory compliance
- Site specific emergency procedures
- Fall protection policy
- Hazard communication
Employees are trained and certified in the use of CSI’s equipment which includes:
- Standard and Hybrid Scissor Lifts
- Boom Lifts
- Hilti Tools